MINUTES OF THE
WEALD SQUASH CLUB 19 September 2006 19.30pm
Present: Paul Millman, John Parr, Chris Markham, Karl Manning, Fiona
Western, Jenny Wagg, Ian Robinson, Mike Tonge and Debbie Denham
Apologies: Simon Tunley
1. SE Area forum. IR to check what's happening. ST to chase up (probably too
keep in touch.
3. County closed is looking OK. FW to pass IR's e mail address to
4. Ladies' KO competition nearly ready to roll. FW dealing with it.
5. Affiliation fees. Some still due
(Brighton, Burgess Hill,
Sawyers, Storrington) Bexhill do not wish to re-affilaite. IR to raise
find out more. 12.5% rebate due after 31 October - JP to chase up.
6. Junior leagues about to start - 7 clubs. JW doing a great job. Cheques to
be sent to JP.
7. Junior development. MT's report agreed. IR to arrange a meeting with Nick
Metcalf to discuss actions and funding issues.
8. Succession planning at
9. Coaches forum and inactive coaches - SSRA to consider further how to
10. Venue and mince pies for next meeting on the 12TH December 2006 - PM/ST.